Cult: Show - Iris Sale Ideas

  • Subject: Cult: Show - Iris Sale Ideas
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:48:13 -0700

To Little bit:

This is a pix of last years sale the way PAIS sets up.  They make a pix of each iris group, mount on foam board.
The sacks behind trays are more of that iris for sale. They meet a wk in advance to do this labeling.
There's also a list of the iris for sale on a big poster board at entrance.

We charge by the year like anything 1990-1999 is a certain price etc.
We also have a section for zunk's (unknown's). They are all priced same.

Hope this helps.  I'm not in charge of this event, but the person that is doesn't have a computer and the Pres. is off on vacation. Every year, the sale gets bigger and better. So my hats are off to those that organize our sale or any sale for that matter.

P8050044en

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image