Re: HYB:Broken color plicata

Sorry John, I didn't mean to send such a huge photo, I attached the
wrong one. It won't happen again.

Chris

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Chris Darlington
<chrisdarlington@...> wrote:

> This bloomed yesterday on a stressed/neglected plant, I kind of think
this one is cool. What I find interesting is that this one has broken
color traits on the underside of the falls but not on the from side.
Parentage appears to be Gnu Again x Momentous Occasion.

> I'll be digging this one up for furthur evaluation, it showed the
slightest of horns as well.

> Chris

__._,_.___
Recent Activity