Re: TB seedling 3-102a

I'm very glad I decided to go back through the pics from before I
joined, but I an clearly in lin to send you a vast number of WOW!
emails reviving old threads, so I'll stop now, and just say WOW! in a
batch for this and all the other soon to be seen seedlings! I am
truly envious!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, little bit
<littlebit63_38024@...> wrote:
> Merle,
> I love this iris!!! It is one that I would love to
> grow!
> littlebit
> W TN
> --- Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@...> wrote:
> > Merle,
> >
> > Wonderful iris. Love that TINY TINY purple edging
> > on the standards.
> >
> > Jan in Chatsworth
> >
> > merle roberts <cloudbase@...> wrote:
> > This is my wife's seedling. She visits
> > me once a year in the garden and said "I want to do
> > a cross". I planted the seed and pulled the weeds
> > and gave It water. I'm a very lucky guy that has a
> > wife that is a Hybridizer. 3-102a was talked about
> > in January AIS bulletin. This is a digital pic and
> > I don't like the quality. I will post more when I
> > get my slides back in a week or so.
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out
> > Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group