Re: TB - Gypsy Romance - NOT

  • Subject: Re: TB - Gypsy Romance - NOT
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:17:47 EDT

Dear Beth,
    I'm so pleased that you found out the name of the iris. And you get the bonus of getting the GYPSY ROMANCE you ordered in the first place.
    I too am troubled about the JI that is pretty but doesn't have a name.
    The shy blue supertunias sound interesting; what are they? I have some lovely double lavender petunias and some dark purple single purple wave petunias. I also love the begonias. I have tuberous and the fibrous doubles and the angelwing. I also love impatients, both the singles & the doubles. And I grow orchids too.
    It is very hot and dry here. But my Japanese irises are doing very well and are blooming now. Today only FROSTED PYRAMID and RASPBERRY JEWEL were blooming. But yesterday I had several more showing off.  SCHAHERAZADE is yet to bloom, and I am hoping some of the others will have open blooms as well. I love Japanese Irises as well as all other irises.
    Annette in Kentucky

See what's free at AOL.com.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity