RE: What kind of Iris is this?

  • Subject: RE: What kind of Iris is this?
  • From: "Crabtree, Angela Jean" <acrabtre@bsu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:40:42 -0400

I have been researching this for a while.  I think it might be i.pallida “Princess Beatrice”.  Have you seen any of them?

Angela J. Crabtree

Outreach Coordinator

H. H. Gregg Center for Professional Selling

Department of Marketing and Management

Miller College of Business, Ball State University

phone (765) 285-5136

fax       (765) 285-4315

http://www.bsu.edu/salescenter