RE: Re: HYB: TB: Skating Party

  • Subject: RE: Re: HYB: TB: Skating Party
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:16:03 -0700

Donald and Loic are probably right.  If I were breeding for whites, I would try it, but my goal is big, healthy, reblooming pinks.  I have several crosses of Cloud Reflection (Mesmerizer X Pink Champagne) by good pinks, growing vigorously in my seedling bed.  CR had pink siblings and crossed with pinks should give me some pink seedlings.  I’ll know next year whether or not they are any good.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9