Re: Late maturing rhizome

  • Subject: Re: Late maturing rhizome
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.  I was just trying to read the tag and guess what the first part was.
Jan in Chatsworth

Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net> wrote:
<Vicki, Nice form and color.  Does the tag say one part of the cross is Bold as Love?
Jan in Chatsworth>

NO, this bloom has been crossed with the late blooming TB BYE BYE LOVE, Schreiner's 2005.
The other two late bloomers are Lauer's BB WORKING MAN'S HERO and Lauer's S/A SHARPER IMAGE. in our yard.

TV dinner still cooling?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News