Re: TB: repeat bloom today

  • Subject: Re: TB: repeat bloom today
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 03:08:31 -0000

Hello Jean,

Could be right. A plant with a murky history, for sure. It's never
been so yellow before though. Standards are usually near white. Repeat
bloom, maybe? Might check out my photo earlier this year in April
(family portrait) for how it appears here usually. Also, Roberto
Marucchi posted a photo back in May 2003 and mine usually appears much
closer to what he posted. However, I generally wouldn't consider the
standards light blue, but colors miss all to often in the intense
sunlight here, especially those light shades, often appearing more
white than anything else. I've seen the HIPS photos, but it's been a
while. I'm a member, but can't keep up with the means to log on to the
site.

I would love to have some of what you are familiar with to compare with
this one, though. Can you direct me to a source? Mine came from a
very reliable source for historics, but it's no longer available.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group