Spurias #1

Some of you seem to be seeing Spurias for the first time.  I want to make sure that you are really hooked.  They are wonderful irises to grow.  So easy and they really like to stay in one spot for years and years.  I am sending several pictures designed to sink the hook.  Please enjoy.
These first two are of a bouquet at our SFVIS Spring Trek on May 12th of this year.  Peggy Carpenter brought a few spurias from her garden.  I will send closeups of each, named, in the next emails.
Jan in Chatsworth

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group