Re: Spurias #5

  • Subject: Re: Spurias #5
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:48:10 -0500

Nicely done on the spuria photos, Jan!  You'll probably start a run on them.
The spuria seeds I planted in the past from the couple of varieties in my garden didn't germinate.  Any advice from spuria growers?  --  Griff
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:32 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Spurias #5

Last two from the trek bouquet
Missouri Streams  (David Niswonger) 1982
Vintage Year  (David Niswonger)  1979

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News