Re: SPU Baby Chick

  • Subject: Re: SPU Baby Chick
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:37:02 +0200

Yes, i've noticed some of my mails take ages to come back to me through the iris-photo forum
maybe it's because they have to come all the way from Europe...! ( kidding)
Most of the time, it doesn't matter, but sometimes, especially if i answer a question, it feel stupid to see it arrive 3 days later, it kind of breaks the thythm of the conversation...!
But i won't complain, this tool is so fabulous, it can have some little flaws from time to time!
The unopened messages are in darker black so it's quite easy to spot them even if they appear among the already read ones.
to fiddle with the colours, i use the program Zoombrowser that came with the camera Canon.It's quite simple and efficient.
Mostly for giving a bit of mauve to the iris that always happen to be too blue, even with using the camera on artificial light position.
Glad i could take off some of the green.
If you want to send me your pictures off line, i can try to do the same with them.
It would be amazing to do so with 10 000kms between us...as i said, i still am in awe in front of this tool!
still raining a lot here, fear i'm going to have some losses with rot it it keeps on like this.
but as i said before, it a way to make a selection...
the ones from Oregon will surely have an advantage, the Californians, we'll have to wait to know!
till late Jan,