Re: Unusual pattern TB

  • Subject: Re: Unusual pattern TB
  • From: "Jim Rohrer" <jrohrer31@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:09:43 -0400

Vicki - a beaut- tell jim he did good ,        Jim Rohrer----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Unusual pattern TB

this seedling is a joy to see!
----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:27 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Unusual pattern TB

HI all,
I have been reviewing some of the photo's I took of our seedlings this season. Here is one of our TB seedlings Boisterous X Batchelor Boy. This is one of Jim's crosses and I really like, not only the color but the standards are somewhat different. 3 well spaced  branches and multiple buds.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here