COMP spelliing

  • Subject: COMP spelliing
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:51:23 +0200

Gracie mille Roberto !

I just discovered your two messages and the picture of "Tuffeto".

i've noticed that on the AIS register data base, especially with foreign entries, the spelling is very often appalling!
Why on earth can't it be properly writen  "Tuffeto" (that means it is a non registered name) instead of that   ÒTuffetoÓ that means absolutely nothing!

The names  are sometimes beyond recognition!
for example, among Cayeux' irises, you can find
EL?GANT  instead of ELEGANT
ROBE D'?T?  instead of ROBE D'ETE
R?USSITE    instead of REUSSITE,  as it the computer had ran out of Es ...!

Well, computers can do anything as long as they  are told to, so i don't understand why mistakes are not corrected.

It's like the error on Wind of Change  that i signaled on the 22nd nov 2006, exactelly one year ago.
Even Ben Hager aknowledged that the pol parent was not Welcome Reward, but a sib of Welcome Aboard.

Still waiting to see it corrected.

Hope you're not too hot in Italy, here, it's pouring!

Thanks again for the picture!

Loïc