CULT: mushrooms and leafspot

  • Subject: CULT: mushrooms and leafspot
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:07:29 -0500

With all the rain the mushrooms have been plentiful. The larger one in the
photo was about 10" in diameter. Leafspot has been present in many beds,
but not all. I've actually had it worse in years past, but it's still an
aggravation. No rot has shown up. Rain is continuing in the area. Too
much at times, but for my part a whole lot better than drought. Everytime
it rains, I'm afraid it's going to be the last one.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

__._,_.___