Re: Re: Arilbreds in very cold climates

  • Subject: Re: Re: Arilbreds in very cold climates
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:12:38 -0600

Why the raised bed, Elm?  I ask because I moved an AB from a more protected, sandy site last year, into my raised nursery bed, and it bloomed for the first time in 6 years.  I also got 4 AB's last year, and 3 of them bloomed; all in the nursery bed as well.  Should I just leave them there instead of moving them out into the landscape?

Thank you.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden