Sweet Geisha

  • Subject: Sweet Geisha
  • From: EROCTUSE2@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:56:02 -0400

This is a newer Blyth intro that's blooming for the first time in my garden. I really like it, but I'm not certain it should have been the second most expensive iris I've purchased to date.

I hope this works. I've had several replies and a photo post rejected lately.

Donald, I saw you said your season's winding down and I'm going to post the few ABs that bloomed this year soon. Although, most won't be new to you. When I searched the archives I found posts from you that matched all but one (I think) of mine.

P.S. This an image from my new camera (Canon Rebel XSi). I just got it yesterday and I really like it. There will definitely be more where this came from. I've meant to post more, but I just wish the group was set up like a forum and I didn't need to go through my old e-mail address, check the archives, and post replies on yet another site.