Re: [SPAM] Sweet Geisha

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Sweet Geisha
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:57:51 -0000

Thank-you Linda

I've wanted/needed a new camera for well over a year now, so I'm
definitely enjoying this. I had wanted the xti, but by the time I
could afford a camera the new genearation was the same price as the
xti when it was new. I still couldn't have done it without
a LOT of help from my Mother. I've had a ridiculous grin on my
face since I first held the box yesterday.

As I said on the gardenweb forum: It's feels so good to be limited by
my own abilities and not my camera's anymore.

I'm sorry to hear about your camera. I probably wouldn't take alcohol
to my new camera so recklessly, but I do clean my old one with a
cloth slightly dampened with it. I wouldn't want you to damage your
camera under my guidance, but if you wanted to try it might work.