Re: Re: HYB: HUMOR: evaluating seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: HUMOR: evaluating seedlings
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:31:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Well Kinda funny This is the last of the Devil's Fork X Dark Passion babies to open and due to hail and severe storms it had a lot of damage to this flower and some of the buds so I am not sure I will actually see what this one will truely look like this year.  However I was able to see that the beard and appendages were intack and could compare it to the others.