HYB:05-119 testing again

  • Subject: HYB:05-119 testing again
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

Well, that's a bit better.

While composing this collage I noticed what appears to be a blue flash below the beard on 05-119-05.  I must have thought the same thing last year when it was blooming because I do have a beard shot... clear unadulterated yellow beard.

Given that 05-119-09, the mucky yellow-brownish thing, has the blue flash at the end of the beard, and that 05-119-10, the purple, has the blue flash at the end of the beard... I'm wondering if there would be any advantage to crossing between these three to try to get the blue beard stabalized... er, uh, something.