Re: HYB: Changeable seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Changeable seedling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:13:39 -0400

Francelle,

Depth of color was great this year. This happened across the board in
my garden. Colors were deeper and prettier than usual. I've felt it
was the colder season. Little heat to fade the colors. My Tara's
Choice was incredibly gorgeous this year.

Since I prefer the deep saturated colors, I liked the season. If you
look at your pictures again, you may see a more relaxed bloom in the
paler version.

Some varieties stood tall and proud, while others were short and
stunted. Others just didn't bloom at all. With rare exceptions
branching was bad.

<I have never heard of one changing like this one has.>

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Iris
KY
Zone 6