Re: 250 free books for members! (genuine)

  • Subject: Re: 250 free books for members! (genuine)
  • From: "Terry Whitworth" <terrywhitworth@tiscali.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:08:10 +0100

Seems we have been spammed

Terry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:57 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] 250 free books for members! (genuine)

Dear Members

I was sent this fantastic 100% free link by a friend, so I thought I
would share it with the group...enjoy!
Collect over 250 free books by visiting the link below. They are all
INSTANTLY downloadable and there are No Catches!
There are so many titles to choose from including fiction, crafts,
health & fitness, business and so many more!

http://moourl.com/250freebooks

When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends
and pass it forward, like I did!

Take care and have a great week

Checked by AVG.