HYB: first TB seedling.

Here's my very first TB seedling bloom for 2008. Also, it's the first tall bearded TO BLOOM this year at all!

I'm impressed that I got a Luminata from a blue x lumi. it reminds me of Daughter of Stars a bit, but it's not in the parentage at all. (i love lumi's)

My favorite part is the branching on one of the other stalks. it has 3 branches, one spur, and I can feel at least 8 buds. :-) Yay!!!

OH
, parents are BLUE KENTUCKY GIRL X FANCY DRESS.

This is the ONLY seedling out of the entire batch.

Adam~

JPEG image

A7-A
Blue Kentucky Girl X Fancy Dress