IB: Fire in the Sky

Two year old clump, first time to bloom. It has 4 stalks.

I'm sending both photos, because I don't know which one I like better! The one in morning sun, or the one that was taken yesterday under cloud-cover!

FABULOUS Intermediate iris, with wonderful color.

I just love it!

Adam~

JPEG image

Fire in the Sky (Black '06)