Re: SDB: Quartzlight

  • Subject: Re: SDB: Quartzlight
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 17:23:48 -0400

I saw the same thing in a dark purple black self seedling this year -
the first blooms were absolutely gorgeous - dark blue black with bushy
near white beards. Striking. Not maiden bloom, so I knew those weren't
its true colors, & later blooms were normal color.

<It could have been late frost damage as well . . . >
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8