Re: Photo:Historical - Edina

Hi Linda,
That would be Lémon, from France. Sometimes the scans don't quite work in the Register.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 9:46 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Photo:Historical - Edina

    (L?mon, R. 1840) TB, ,

It is one of the ones I ordered from Historical society last year.  No sure what the mark over the Z is or if that is suppose to be Limon?

There was also the below info,  but I don't think that fits this iris.

So hoping it's the one from 1840.

    (John C. Taylor, R. 1986) Sdlg. M9-1. LA, 31" (80 cm), M
    Light blue (RHS l00C), yellow signal on F. Cammeray X Secret Spell. Rainbow Ridge 1987/88
Edina (1
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image