Re: AB:desert embroidery

  • Subject: Re: AB:desert embroidery
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 00:24:57 -0000

Good photo of DE, Chris. How long have you been growing it? ABs
blooming in Canada. I love it. Very late compared to me. More than
half the pods have already ripened and been gathered. A very few AB
pods to go and the TB pods look like they'll get there pretty soon.

I see pollen there. Gonna use it? Tasco has had some interesting
blooms using DE, both as a pod and pollen parent. It's only worked
once for me via the pollen. The results were interesting. I'd use it
again if it would cooperate. None of its obvious faults showed up in
the seedlings, though they had their own.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA