RE: Photo:Historical - Edina

  • Subject: RE: Photo:Historical - Edina
  • From: David Ferguson <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:03:04 -0600

Oops, no link:

http://www.worldiris.com/public_html/Frame_pages/QFix.html

and here's one that probably is 'Edina' too.

http://www.worldiris.com/public_html/Unknowns/Unknown%27s_html/Witt_antique_flattie.html

To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
From: manzano57@msn.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 08:56:37 -0600
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Photo:Historical - Edina

Hi Linda,

You may have already seen these photos, but here is a link to the older 'Edina'.  I should have some photos of my own, but they may be unscanned slides, because they aren't on the computer.  It only does so-so for me in New Mexico.

I didn't even know there was a newer one.  There are several of these duplicated names.

Dave Fergsuon