Re: [SPAM]RE: Photo:Historical - Edina

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]RE: Photo:Historical - Edina
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 08:11:12 -0700

You mentioned a link to other pictures for Edina.  It didn't come through.
As far as how it did, it bloomed and bloomed for something that was one little tiny rhizome that I planted in first part of Oct.  I was really late getting my iris orders in ground last year. I was so
busy trying to get new club up and running, I fell behind on my own yard.
So far it seems healthy and I thought a very pretty iris. It just got through blooming. It wasn't very tall either, which I like.  Not sure yet how it is suppose to be listed, but I don't think TB.
Linda in CW AZ