Re: Photo: Wild Iris -08 Atop Mingus Mtn -7000 ft

  • Subject: Re: Photo: Wild Iris -08 Atop Mingus Mtn -7000 ft
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:29:28 -0500

Wow Linda.........I don't know anything about them, but what a find!  Really neat!  Thanks for sharing!

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
Hello everyone,
Finally got to top of mountain to take these photos of these wild iris at the correct time they are in bloom. This is about 7000 feet.  They're really blooming well w all the rain and moisture we've had this year.
Does anyone know anything about this kind of iris?
Mingus Mtn AZ Wild Iris -08 (4
Mingus Mtn AZ Wild Iris -0
Linda in CW AZ

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!