Re: [SPAM]Re: Photo: Wild Iris -08 Atop Mingus Mtn -7000 ft

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: Photo: Wild Iris -08 Atop Mingus Mtn -7000 ft
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:28:29 -0700

 Thanks Sharon,
Someone else off line said the same thing.  I'm just so happy it's doing so well.  I've tried for 4 years to be up there to catch it blooming. You might know the year that gas up there and back wasn't cheap, but seeing this iris was worth it.
I'm still looking for a picture of it on the internet, but so far no luck.
  I know I've seen that iris posted somewhere but can't remember where.
Linda in CW AZ