HYB using Clown Pants

  • Subject: HYB using Clown Pants
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:55:18 +0200

Since you bring up the subject, here are the pods that took from Clown Pants's pollen here in Holland:
pod pol
bangles clown pants
baubles & beads clown pants
bushwacked clown pants
calico cat clown pants
chelsea turner clown pants
fair aldis clown pants
marginal way clown pants
merit clown pants
MM06-01a=bumble beeXregina clown pants
steffie clown pants
As you can see i have also crosses with tetra (Bushwacked and Calico Cat (that is usually so hard to pollinate...!)). We'll see what happens to them with time.
Clown Pants has grown like mad, and had 2 stalks!
when you think it crossed the ocean last October, it shows how tought and good it is!
Thanks again for this wonderful gift!
I will keep you posted on the progress of these pods.