Re: [SPAM] Re: HYB: 033O6

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: HYB: 033O6
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:38:10 -0500

Linda   ---  The cross is KNOCK 'EM DEAD X 93R6:((Wabash x Crossman yellow seedling) x Stepping Out).  There is a strong dose of wide branching, height and stalk strength in this pedigree.  As I mentioned in another post, I may try crossing it with a couple of seedlings that are large-flowered and richly colored, but short in stature.  --  Griff