Re: HYB: 033O6

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 033O6
  • From: "Sheri" <mnhop2@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 23:41:42 -0000

Nice looking Iris to this amature! Wabash grows exceedingly tall and
the stalks lean over in my garden...so it didn't surprise me to notice
it in the background. I got stakes ready to hold that big beauty.. if
you decide to chuck it...(chuck it here!) Wonder how it would grow in
the cool Minnesota climate...

I see potential for it in further breeding, if not a nice grouping in a
big garden spot.

Sheri in MN
zone 3/4 (depending upon the year)