Re: HYB BB-SA gladys austin x autumn leaves

  • Subject: Re: HYB BB-SA gladys austin x autumn leaves
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:22:26 +0200

Sorry Ann, i didn't take pictures of the others...but you can have an idea by looking at Ambassadeur:
i used to take pictures of everything, but with 3000 sdlgs to evaluate this year, i already had a hard time to keep track of the ones that i didn't pull out !
I just didn't have enough time to take pictures of everything, even if i
also love to see the pictures of all the sdlgs from a cross, the 'bad' ones as well as the 'good' ones, it's always very interesting.