Re: [SPAM] HYB: LT Win08-0

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] HYB: LT Win08-0
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce1@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:12:45 -0400

Yes, Griff....Magic Man( the most likely culprit), Electrique and Witching. I never used
Best Bet in anything.
What really makes me wonder is what else has come up from discarded seedling pots of years past.
This is not the first time I have done that, just the first time I did it where I have been around to see the
results. But then again, if every seed sprouted and had to be lined out I wouldn't have time to anything
other than irises......