Re: HYB: Striped Standards

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Striped Standards
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Donald and Ann!
As an update on my attempts to pollinate the striped one with CLOWN PANTS pollen (a backcross) -- it looks like all pods are dropping off. So I'll have to try other pollens next year to see if it's a compatibility issue or fertility in general issue. I guess that means I can go ahead and try digging it out of that crowded mess now!