Re: TB with spot

The parents are a sedling that is light yellow with darker yellow spot
X Dram of Gold.

After two days in garden, one with heaavy rain and the other bright
sun, there is virtually no fading and flower is still crisp.

Chuck Chapman

Re: TB with spot

Posted by: "Linda Hunt"
nakihee@gmail.com

nakiheespirit

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm (PDT)

Very interesting Chuck. What is the parentage? Nice
veining!

Linda in Lascassas

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM, <irischapman@aim.com> wrote:

> Lots of great seedlings blooming right now. Here is one 06-555-1
which

> has just opened today. I had to share it.

> I've posted some seedlings to my website <chapmaniris.com>
and will be

> posting some more as time permits.

> Chuck Chapman

Re: [Norton AntiSpam] [iris-photos] Re: TB with spot

Posted by: "Vicki"
jvickic@comcast.net

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 pm (PDT)

Hi Chuck,

Interesting pattern! I see the rain is also falling in your area.
Please

let us know how this pattern holds up when the sun is out. I have a

couple seedlings with similar patterns that fade somewhat when it is

sunny (whenever that is....!) I'm beginning to think I shall never see

warm sunny day, much less a hot one.

Vicki