Re: HYB: Requesting Info

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Requesting Info
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:51:01 -0400

Vicki, we had quite a bit of discussion re: storing frozen pollen this
spring on the discussion forum <http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/>.
Several comments and suggestions from various folks in previous years as
well. Check the archives.

I prefer storing in groups by time of bloom.

<I would like to save pollen from some of our TB's for use in spring
2009. Would greatly appreciate methods for saving pollen that have
proven successful.
Thanks in advance,
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
talk archives: