TB: Discovered Treasure

Good Morning Everyone!

I am in the peak of TB bloom. Here is one of the nicest newer iris I have in the garden.

This is a first-year transplant, and the flowers have GOT to be nearly 8 inches wide!!

Being it's a first-year bloom, I expect branching to be a little more in proportion to the bloom size next year.

JPEG image

Discovered Treasure

JPEG image

Discovered Treasure