RE: OT AN EVENT IN THE IRIS GARDEN

  • Subject: RE: OT AN EVENT IN THE IRIS GARDEN
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:28:05 -0500

Hi,

I had an iris garden event today and I hope you all can smile like I did.

I was having breakfast and looking out on my garden.  Suddenly I saw a small animal running down the row between the Iris.  Hmmm now what is in my Iris garden?

I kept watching and every few minutes the same animal would race along the row.  Then is stopped and stood up on its hind feet.  It was a baby bunny.  Since then do not bother my Iris I could smile about it.

Char