Re: RE: OT AN EVENT IN THE IRIS GARDEN

  • Subject: Re: RE: OT AN EVENT IN THE IRIS GARDEN
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

He Char,

The local "wild" baby bunnies don't bother my iris either but a few years ago I had a real problem with feral bunnies.  Someone had turned them loose in the area.  They were eating EVERY stalk before it could open a single flower.  I would see a bud showing a tiny bit of color and the next day I would come outside to find a bare stalk sticking up in the air - no buds visible at all.

Jan in Chatsworth