Re: OT: some fun

  • Subject: Re: OT: some fun
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:41:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Donald you are not the only one only mine are frogs.  The male comes early spring and starts singing convincing up to six females at a time to put eggs in my little pond.  I seldom have to feed the fish early in the spring with all the tadpoles and eggs floating around.  Seldom do we get a summer crop of tadpoles but he is still out there singing for the girls