Re: [Spam--!] SEEDLING 23EW49

  • Subject: Re: [Spam--!] SEEDLING 23EW49
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:09:52 -0500

I seldom comment on seedlings. The odds are good that I will never get
to see them in person, so I generally feel my comments have little worth
in the case of seedlings. However, I think the reaction to this one is
universally positive. I, too, find it stunning and would be anxious to
add it to my collection. You will have no shortage of volunteers to
test that beauty, anywhere. Well done! That one should definitely be
introduced and made available. It's distinctive and lovely!

Bill Wells (in southern MO)