Re: PHOTO: TB: Bold Encounter

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: TB: Bold Encounter
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:11:42 -0700

Good Morning Elm
Beautiful pictures.  Your Bold Encounter looks just like Idol!  I grow them both. Is it possible that you got them mixed up? It looks alot like Imposter too.
Are your iris blooming now?  Ours in Ca. are a bloom here or there but for the most part, they are done!  It is the pictures that will help keep me going till next year, and the battle of the weeds of course
Thank-you for the pictures!