RE: What Am I??

  • Subject: RE: What Am I??
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:17:43 -0500

First of all,

            I forgot to say Thanks to Pat for taking the time to answer my email and trying to help us identify the caterpillar.

Bill,

            I believe you have nailed it!  I have seen those moths every year of my life and never known what their caterpillar stage looked like!  Thank you!!

Dana

Dana D. Brown
Director ASI
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS