Re: HYB: Broken color seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Broken color seedling
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:35:55 +0200

hello Anja,
this is a really bright colored one! And the beard is orange all the way, great!
How many buds?

i have a broken color too, but it is blue. It is B001B= zia ida x batik 5buds-72cm
Hope it does better next year for bud count, 5 is not enough!

Zia Ida (rebloomer BB from Bianco 2003 = 416: (Color Brite x (Sunrise Sunset x Shenanigan)) X 610: ((Planned Treasure x Ensminger 83-79) x (Olympiad x Undersea Adventure)). ) is broken colour only from it's grand mother Color Brite.
416, the father, is called Brigantino, it is slightly broken color, but has not been registered yet.
I've attached their photos too.

Here are the news from Europe!

Loïc