SDB: unknown needs ID

  • Subject: SDB: unknown needs ID
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:52:55 -0500

Hello All,

I received this adorable SDB in 2007 from a friend, but somewhere
between her garden and mine, it lost its accurate identity. It's
waaaay too cute to remain nameless, so I'm hoping one of you will
recognize it. When first opened, the darker veins on the falls were
very prominent, and the lavender wash on the falls more evident than in
these photos. Both features faded considerably within a few hours
after opening, and they may not be obvious at all in warmer climates.
Beards are VERY bright and vibrant.

Anyone recognize it or even have likely guesses?

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Laurie

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image