Re: What variety of Iris is this in my picture?

  • Subject: Re: What variety of Iris is this in my picture?
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Margie,

I am not an expert either  I do know that Eleanor Roosevelt usually doesn't grow leaves which are too tall.   Debbie didn't mention the height of her clump.

I am also interested in the difference between Spring and Fall bloom.  Like Ruth's Love which always has straight stems in the spring but has stems which wander all over the place in fall.  I wish it would do it in the spring because it makes more fun and interest in artistic arrangements for the spring show.  Oh well.  Can't have everything.

Jan in Chatsworth, CA