Re: SDB: unknown needs ID

  • Subject: Re: SDB: unknown needs ID
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:03:02 -0500

Hard to say on Tiny Titan, Laurie, as I don't grow it. I just happened to
see it's picture when I was hunting for another iris pic the other day. MDB
Bitsy has short stems in one clump this year, for example, and the one next
to it is about 3" taller. Same w a few others too, like Sleepy Time and
Flea Circus.

As you know, you'll have to grow it yourself, unless your friend can
definitely id it for you. I must have about 100 iris, purchased just to id
other iris. Drives me mad.

El