Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:39 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB seedling TTP-1

When my introduction TIEN SHAN (OGB) bloomed, I was looking for an arilbred that had pollen.  Since Tien Shan is branched and has 5 or 6 blooms (good for an arilbred), I chose the historic arilbred TATAI PASHA (C. G. White) because it also has branching.  The result was this seedling which also has decent branching.  Since neither parent is red or pink toned, the coloring here was a surprise.

Elm